Scopus Net Tech on 99w Ku

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rrob311

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 25, 2010
New England
I found a channel on 99w Ku 12178 V 4164 SR 1/2. It coms in as Scopus Net Tech. I do not have any video on it right now. If I switch the audio to setting 2 or 3 there is music playing but it cuts out. Does anyone know what this is? is there any video signal on it? I don't have time to check with another receiver right now. I scanned it in this morning and it is still up. It is the only channel I am getting on 99w so it must be strong.

that use to be a channel called AGHAPY or something like that. They dropped the FTA version and went with Dish a while ago but the audio only channels are there.

Here is their site
Aghapy TV | the church in your home

Station use to be on 11945 V 4164
Havent listened to the audio in a while ;)

There's sometimes more than one of those channels by that name, rarely I've seen news feeds on them, but usually like you say-just black screen.

Scopus Network Technologies (now Harmonic as of 2008 ) manufactures professional encoders and IRDs.

As for the audio going away... I've got a DSR-200c that sometimes will play the audio channels fine for a second, then goes mute. A quick power cycle of the receiver and they'll play again without cutting out.

Last edited:
Are the audio feeds possibly AAFES? I seem to remember someone posting that Aghapy and AAFES moved to the same TP as Scopus Net Tech, but I was never able to find them. "Moves Like Jagger" just got done playing, hardly something you would hear on a foreign religious station.

Are the audio feeds possibly AAFES? I seem to remember someone posting that Aghapy and AAFES moved to the same TP as Scopus Net Tech, but I was never able to find them. "Moves Like Jagger" just got done playing, hardly something you would hear on a foreign religious station.

It seems like the same programming that was on AAFES before it switched.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)