Scopus Net Tech on 99w Ku

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rrob311

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 25, 2010
New England
I found a channel on 99w Ku 12178 V 4164 SR 1/2. It coms in as Scopus Net Tech. I do not have any video on it right now. If I switch the audio to setting 2 or 3 there is music playing but it cuts out. Does anyone know what this is? is there any video signal on it? I don't have time to check with another receiver right now. I scanned it in this morning and it is still up. It is the only channel I am getting on 99w so it must be strong.

that use to be a channel called AGHAPY or something like that. They dropped the FTA version and went with Dish a while ago but the audio only channels are there.

Here is their site
Aghapy TV | the church in your home

Station use to be on 11945 V 4164
Havent listened to the audio in a while ;)

There's sometimes more than one of those channels by that name, rarely I've seen news feeds on them, but usually like you say-just black screen.

Scopus Network Technologies (now Harmonic as of 2008 ) manufactures professional encoders and IRDs.

As for the audio going away... I've got a DSR-200c that sometimes will play the audio channels fine for a second, then goes mute. A quick power cycle of the receiver and they'll play again without cutting out.

Last edited:
Are the audio feeds possibly AAFES? I seem to remember someone posting that Aghapy and AAFES moved to the same TP as Scopus Net Tech, but I was never able to find them. "Moves Like Jagger" just got done playing, hardly something you would hear on a foreign religious station.

Are the audio feeds possibly AAFES? I seem to remember someone posting that Aghapy and AAFES moved to the same TP as Scopus Net Tech, but I was never able to find them. "Moves Like Jagger" just got done playing, hardly something you would hear on a foreign religious station.

It seems like the same programming that was on AAFES before it switched.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)