Scott any info on DVR "R-10"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

boba

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 12, 2003
Dorchester, TX.
In a dealer newsletter I got from Directv the Directv branded R-10 DVR is supposed to be available in November, have you picked up any information on this unit? I was curious if this was going to be the non TiVo that has been rumored as coming? :)

boba said:
In a dealer newsletter I got from Directv the Directv branded R-10 DVR is supposed to be available in November, have you picked up any information on this unit? I was curious if this was going to be the non TiVo that has been rumored as coming? :)

This is the Hughes TiVo that has been repackaged as the DIRECTV DVR. It's either an 80 or 100 GB ;)

The new DIRECTV R-10 is a DVR-80. The only difference is that it will have a new firmware version and new DIRECTV APG and may have a new remote.

Should be available by Thanksgiving. I'll post a more through update tomorrow.

-Robert

The specs say it will have now playing folders and if you look at the icons next to the now playing shows they are different on page 2. You can't see them very well,but they are different.

geneb11 said:
The specs say it will have now playing folders and if you look at the icons next to the now playing shows they are different on page 2. You can't see them very well,but they are different.

Where did you see images? I wouldn't mind a peek at the screen.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)