Scott, any new HD channels coming to E*?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

alexgmny

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 4, 2006
NYC
Scott, have you heard any rumors or confirmations if CnnHD, TbsHD or any other HD channel are coming to E* within the next two months? You are always on the mark with your info. Thanks

I hope that DISH isn't going to include the 10 hd pay per view channels as part of the count for the new hd channels for Sept.

I'm sure that they will apply towards the total count. That is just the way it is. But as long and several other HD channels are also added, then I'm not going to complain.

Scott, is it bigger than a bread box?:D Meaning. Will it be a bigger annoucement than last months big 6 hd channels??

If I had a list I would give them to you.

I have friends that work for some of these television companies, such as CNN. ANd from what I have been told CNN and TBS are coming to Dish at the end of the month.

I then asked Dish about these comments and they told me that more HD content is coming this month but nothing they could comment on at the present time.

I sit here and wait for an announcement (or a good leak) like you guys do. :D

I honestly believe that Dish and DirecTV will be neck in neck with HD channels, the only two I am not expecting on Dish is Chiller HD and BTN HD. I fully expect channels like HBO HD Pack and Stars HD pack to be on Dish by the end of the year.

I hope that DISH isn't going to include the 10 hd pay per view channels as part of the count for the new hd channels for Sept.
As that is the metric that DIRECTV has been using for some time now to advertise the number channels that they plan to end up with, it behooves DISH Network to use the same method for determining channel count. Both companies have been counting HD PPV channels in the total for a while now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)