Scott, any new HD channels coming to E*?

No I am saying that the digital feeds ARE superstations and told you why. i just presented the other side of the argument as well. i can't find the FCC fiorm but i believe this isthe one for the copyright office. www.copyright.gov/forms/formsci.pdf

these forms make no sense if digital versions of the stations a re not considered superstations. But I do admit that no one in these forums has ever said that they agree with my interpreation in fact I believe that you a re the first one to ever respond to a post where I mention the copyright filings and you ignored taht aspect of my post. So I msy be a minority of one on this.

Persoanlly I think taht they could start selling the Supers in HD tomorrow (except for WSBK which apparently has no HD feed0 but they hesitate since it might cause local CW stations (and even some other stations with similar daytime or other programming) to demand syndex sice DISh tenmds not to offer CW ststions in HD . But that part is just specualtion on my part.

heck for all i know DISH is using SD digital feeds now. Who would know the difference. I a m not saying that they are doing that just that they could and none of us would know---unless we have access to their copyright filing.

Last edited:
Well, for me, given that my area doesn't even have a CW station, anything that gets me the CW is great!!! Getting it in HD would be a bonus, but very welcome!