Scott has 2 for Many on the HD!! Where are the rest?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Where is TNTHD!!!!
that's all I'm asking for
I had BravoHD on Voom..........from what I seen, not a biggie. Could care less if they add it. But I do Want TNTHD!

stevesmall said:
bravo hd is coming soon ? well ill believe it when i see it. i hope it is true. although directv is letting others pass them on the way to hd, my cable co now has more hd content, i enjoyhdnet but is it worth it ? im not so sure. i hope directv gets on the ball at a faster pace than they have been on. as for the 0 thru 99 sd channels again i dont care about them I WANT MORE HDTV. voom may just be in the running again
I hear ya brother! The only thing that has kept me from cable with all the HD additions they have had is the fact that their SD programming is so poor. On a big screen & widescreen like I have those extra 175 horizontal lines sure come in handy! If digital cable was actually digital like satellite I'd jump over in a NY minute.

to all those people whining about hd on d* . First all we wont get more till the fall bravohd and foxhd NBC hd for o&o stations . Scott is just passing along info as he gets it be patent remember Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will tons of hd be available . Remember it takes transponder space to add SD channels alot more space to add hd channels . when space comes up more channels come up . I would love alot of hd but hd is still new and sat company's are close finishing up adding all locals which people were whining about for years on past .Be patient they will come .

ckudrna said:
No, it actually sounds like you not being able to speak English.

Did you mean "Scott is 2/xxx"?? Or did you really mean to say that Scott has 2/xxx? What does he have? HD Channels? I bet he has more than that.

A ratio is commonly expressed as a percentage or with colon notation. A ratio is used to compare numbers from various periods or situations.

"33% 1:3"

Saying 2/XX is a fraction, not a ratio.

A ratio is the quotient of two mathematical functions. You only have 1/2 of a function there (2 out of unknown). Go ahead and look that up in the dictionary and let me hear what you find.

Please try to learn,
1. Basic English
2. How to not act like a total moron in public by starting numerous threads about the same topic and then getting into an argument with people
3. What a RATIO is and how it differs from a percentage.

Actually I am in 2nd grade, but I seem to have a large quantity of business math, fundamental analysis, and accounting under my belt. I turn 6 tomorrow. Wish me happy birthday.

You slay me..LMAO-nice job. Ten pins with one swat!

Scott Greczkowski said:
PBC channel could be a hit channel. :)

In the 60's there was a song found in many jukeboxes called "Sound of Silence" and what it was was a record with no sound, it was actually a very popular selection in Jukeboxes. :)
Didn't Pootie Tang do a cover of that song recently?????? :confused:;):p

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)