Scott has 2 for Many on the HD!! Where are the rest?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hell Raiser

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 12, 2004
Scott,

Excellent most excellent, well 2 new HD channels where are the many more HD channels to make VOOM file for chapter 11?

Let the rumors begin!!

Those late night friday night shopping / auction shows are the best.

Just think, in like 10 years those WILL be in HD...............

What is soon to be so common is so treasured right now.

Feed Me More Rumors

Ckudrna ,

First what kind of name is that? Do you work for UA? Anyway if you follow the posts, Scott started a thread back in June stating that DirecTV will have many many more HD channels and that VOOM better watch out.

So my question is what are these channels and when????

FEED ME MORE OF YOUR BELLIGERENCE AND IGNORANCE CKUDRNA

Give me more Pins!!

I read the whole last thread you made about this that turned into a big scene.

Why not use that same thread to talk more about this rather than starting a new one?

Better yet, keep a close eye on the program guide, when you see new channels, you can go ahead and watch them.

What does the title of this thread even mean

Scott has 2 for Many on the HD!! Where are the rest?

No more moron speak.

More HD for the Jr's as well

Well CKUDRNA

If you graduated 8th grade you would know it is called a ratio!!

Please try and learn basic math skills

Pound another pin IN!

New HD Channel on D!!!!

It’s called the Pitch Black Channel (PBC) for all those who tune in it will be 1080i of blackness!

Thanks DirecTV
:yes

PBC channel could be a hit channel. :)

In the 60's there was a song found in many jukeboxes called "Sound of Silence" and what it was was a record with no sound, it was actually a very popular selection in Jukeboxes. :)

As we have said before the rumor is for this fall, its not fall yet. I also wish I knew more myself, the folks at DirecTV are SO excited.

No, it actually sounds like you not being able to speak English.

Did you mean "Scott is 2/xxx"?? Or did you really mean to say that Scott has 2/xxx? What does he have? HD Channels? I bet he has more than that.

A ratio is commonly expressed as a percentage or with colon notation. A ratio is used to compare numbers from various periods or situations.

"33% 1:3"

Saying 2/XX is a fraction, not a ratio.

A ratio is the quotient of two mathematical functions. You only have 1/2 of a function there (2 out of unknown). Go ahead and look that up in the dictionary and let me hear what you find.

Please try to learn,
1. Basic English
2. How to not act like a total moron in public by starting numerous threads about the same topic and then getting into an argument with people
3. What a RATIO is and how it differs from a percentage.

Actually I am in 2nd grade, but I seem to have a large quantity of business math, fundamental analysis, and accounting under my belt. I turn 6 tomorrow. Wish me happy birthday.

Pitch black channel would not be that far off from something worthwhile.

They should have a series of channels with test patters for calibrating contrast and color. That would be worthwhile, and you would not even have to pay $30 for DVE or more.

I still want a pro to come by and calibrate all these TVs that keep popping up!

Thanks for the info on Ratios CKUDRNA

Lets me see,

I think you must have graduated out of the top 10 percent of your class of 2 billion.

You be soooo smart I must be takin back my statements

So who be da foo? Yo must work fo da ailines anyway.

Yo be my friend anyday but yo smell like kitty poop!

No i don't work for the airlines, I just fly very very frequently. To frequently actually. Why would anyone want to work for a bankrupt airline.....!!

Yo be my friend anyday but yo smell like kitty poop!

bravo hd is coming soon ? well ill believe it when i see it. i hope it is true. although directv is letting others pass them on the way to hd, my cable co now has more hd content, i enjoyhdnet but is it worth it ? im not so sure. i hope directv gets on the ball at a faster pace than they have been on. as for the 0 thru 99 sd channels again i dont care about them I WANT MORE HDTV. voom may just be in the running again

2 NEW HD Channels...WTF??, PBC, and DBS

Well I guess I was wrong because channel 84 was always there for special HD events any way.

So we all get SH@t!!!

BTW we do have the new PBC (Pitch Black Channel) it is pitch black and is at 1080i so enjoy! DirecTV is also trying a new HD channel called DBS (Deep Black Space) This to is broadcast in 1080i.

So we do have 2 PBC and DBS!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)