Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Please use this thread to comment on my running DirecTV Install Diary. If you have any questions about my install you may also post them here.

I do hope you find my insight on this move to be helpfull to you. :)

Thanks for being SatelliteGuys! :D

I think the diary needs a picture of the NASA control aka Scott's bedroom. With that much equipment do you wear a space suit to protect yourself?

Very cool Scott. As an E* sub I look forward to reading your results. You might want to put a thread up in the E* section with a link here so others realize that it is here. I just happen to see it on the front page for most recent posts, but I am sure there are other people that pretty much only hang out in the E* section that will be very interested in your results.

Scott, thanks for doing this. I'm looking forward to your review and comparison of the 2 satellite services.

me too

I havent had Direct sicne they bought Primestar and we cancelled right away because we were in a Pegasus area (remember them??) :D

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this question, so move it if need be (mod). Is the open spot on the AU9 arm for future use? Would the 95 lnb work there?

Hey Scott. I know you're a long time E* customer but you really need to stop puttin a capitol D in the word dish while talking about the assembly of the dish.;)

Looking at his pics, I don't think he has any support arms, the KA/KU dish needs to have 2 support arms like the superdish has for a tripod style mount, its a big dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)