Scott's Team Summit Blog

Thanks Scott.

I guess I will stop complaining about the wait and need for a new dish just one month after my install. I have no OTA option so I'm just grateful that Indy got included in this batch.

Thanks, Scott, for all your great reporting. Did it sound like the door is open for additional HD LILs after Echostar XI is launched next year? Or do they intend to stop after completing this year's list? Bob

Scott Greczkowski said:
The new HD Lils will be on 118.7, they are now just waiting for the finished Dishes to come off the production line, hopefully in a few weeks.

I dont think we will see any more LIL HD this year since they kept mentioning that with the addition of these new HD Lil's they are covering 49% of the US population and they said for those that they are not serving to sell them an over the air antenna.

I wonder if they are stopping HD LiL pending the court case. They might be thinking that the now need all the TP space to get 100% SD LiL coverage ASAP if distants are to be cut off. I wonder if they would have to drag 105 and 121 back out for LiL. They might be able to serve all the networks to the DMAs missing a network with significantly viewed stations nearby, using that section of the new law rather than the distants.

Scott Greczkowski said:
The answer to this is YES but not at launch. Looks like the next HD launch they will launch another group of channels again.
Speaking of another group of HD channels.. Any word on those mysterious additional Voom Channels that were uplinked last year but ended up disapeering off the radar? (cosmo,sizzle,etc)

I wonder if they plan on allowing one to view the archived events from the external hard drives on another DVR in the house through the power lines?

Welp this is it folks...

I am finally on the plane and headed home. I has a great time in denver and one again thank you to all of you who stopped to say hi to me and even those of you crazy enough to want you picture taken with me.

I hope to see everyone tommorw in our Charley Chat Chat!!

I do hope you enjoyed our coverage of Team Summit!!

Maybe Charlie will someday start releasing some info that we dont even know about on the Charlie Chat to get more interest. Glad to see you made it on board that train.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Welp this is it folks...

I am finally on the plane and headed home. I has a great time in denver and one again thank you to all of you who stopped to say hi to me and even those of you crazy enough to want you picture taken with me.

I hope to see everyone tommorw in our Charley Chat Chat!!

I do hope you enjoyed our coverage of Team Summit!!

Good News :) Good to see your on your way home :)

stuart628 said:
dang it I really hope they uplink cleveland locals as my cbs and nbc are going out due to leaves and summer foilage!

Mmm, Alison Alexander in HD, we can dream...

Charley chat? Damn, must have been a long day if scott's missing charlie's name...

How come charlie didn't ask scott to stick around and be on the chat? Maybe next time you talk to charlie you should mention how well you can work your remote, maybe he'll give you a segment on how the SAT button works!

Purogamer said:
How come charlie didn't ask scott to stick around and be on the chat?

Why would Charlie want his customers coming to a site like this? Educated customers are the worst thing a business can have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts