Scott's VOOM install and first impressions

Glad all you Connecticut people are getting the Voom installs done before me :). I'm suprised though, in Manchester they are sending out SignalVision to do the install. We'll see how it goes in early April for me.

-MP

Man we have a lot of Connecticut members. :)

We should have a party at my place this summer or something. Man only if I had a swimming pool. :D

I don't have a swimming pool, but I do have a 106" screen and a Panny AE500 that this will be hooked up to :).

Scott Greczkowski said:
Man we have a lot of Connecticut members. :)

We should have a party at my place this summer or something. Man only if I had a swimming pool. :D

you may not have a pool, but from the looks of it, you have enough dishes to feed everyone. :)

Any other impressions on VOOM's HD content?

-k

All you guys are getting Voom, so looks like I have to get it too. I live very close to Scott. Which programming package are you guys getting?. $39.99 or $79.99?.

Chris

CKNA said:
All you guys are getting Voom, so looks like I have to get it too. I live very close to Scott. Which programming package are you guys getting?. $39.99 or $79.99?.

Chris

VA VA VOOM --> ~ $80

$39 and Dish HD Pack. I'm not going to let the extortionist movie moguls bill me for the one channel I will watch.

I've got the va va voom package as well, but I really wish they had just an all HD package, so I could get rid of those terrible SD channels! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts