Scott's Wish...

i just hope some junk mail retailer doesn't try to put that in there ads. imagine the confusion.

StevenD said:
Not mention, when was the last time HBO, Showtime or one of the others only showed a program one time in a week.
You're not kidding there ! If you miss something on those channels, it's usually pretty easy to catch it again soon enough.

If its relative new, its played to death! Of course if its something that premiered 6 months or a year ago, you might have to wait a few months to see it again, but thats a very rare occurance in my experience.

BTW I think we can thank some of our Pub Members who worked together on this. As I said before I think this fall we are in for some very good news and believe Cinemax HD will be online in time for all to see Star Wars in full HD. :)

Paradox-SJ said:
Is TMC-HD still broadcasting? So besided Max-HD that would be 2 premium movie channesl that we still dont get.

TMC-HD is still available on RCN cable networks.

It was Starz Encore HD that disappeared.

StevenD said:
I don't understand why people keep asking for this. It just seems to me that this would be a complete waste of bandwidth. Most of us that have HD TVs, have HD DVRs. Once or twice a week, I scroll through the guide to see what I want to record. Not mention, when was the last time HBO, Showtime or one of the others only showed a program one time in a week.

If they put east on 61.5 and west on 129 it wouldn't take any extra space and the people who want both bad enough can hook up to both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts