SD channels question?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

neo0285

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 22, 2004
on the sd chanels does the picture fit the entire screen, cause on mine it doesnt. Is anybody else experiencing this or is mt tv out of whack

neo0285 said:
on the sd chanels does the picture fit the entire screen, cause on mine it doesnt. Is anybody else experiencing this or is mt tv out of whack

neo0285,

I always keep my picture format at pillar/letterbox. I tried all the settings to stretch the picture and it does not completely fill my screen either. There's a 1/4 of an inch from both left and right and just a little of top and bottom. Now, this does not affect me because I like to watch SD programs in 4x3. My DVI output on the Sony GW (input 7) does not allow to stretch the picture using the TV setting but if I use the component instead (input 7), my TV will allow it. It looks like the options under stretch will not change between letterbox, crop and squeeze.

If your TV setting allows you to stretch the picture, you will able to do it.

Attachments

• MVC-912F.JPG
    MVC-912F.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 173
  • MVC-915F.JPG
    MVC-915F.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 139
  • MVC-916F.JPG
    MVC-916F.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 145
  • MVC-918F.JPG
    MVC-918F.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 167
Here are the others...

Attachments

• MVC-919F.JPG
    MVC-919F.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 163
  • MVC-920F.JPG
    MVC-920F.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 182
  • MVC-921F.JPG
    MVC-921F.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 169
  • MVC-922F.JPG
    MVC-922F.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 144
thanx sean, i appreciate it, especially the pictures, good looking out, by the way awesome TV.

neo0285, thanks for the complement. I missed the word "not" in the following statement (above). I have fixed it.

it does not completely fill my screen either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts