SD ~ HD Upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

trojan67

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 5, 2015
Jamaica
Anyone know if the SD to HD upgrade, is still on for this year, have a few friends with sd receivers

The free SD receiver upgrade deals are available if your friends still have SD locals on 119.

But not yet if they're exclusively on 101 that I'm aware of ....

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

They are on 101 sat
Ok, then as I said I don't think there are any "free" upgade deals yet for SD receivers with SD locals exclusively on 101.

And at the current snail's pace SD locals are being removed from 119. It doesn't look like the removals from 101 are going to begin for perhaps another 2 years at least. ...

But you can always call DIRECTV and ask anyway ....

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Tell them to call Directv and say they heard their receivers will no longer work in the future. If they don't get a free upgrade offer they can call back in six months and try again.

The plan was to have the old SD receivers obsoleted by the end of last year, but they had to push it back. It is probably sometime in 2021 now though if an exact date has been set I haven't heard it.

Tell them to call Directv and say they heard their receivers will no longer work in the future. If they don't get a free upgrade offer they can call back in six months and try again.

The plan was to have the old SD receivers obsoleted by the end of last year, but they had to push it back. It is probably sometime in 2021 now though if an exact date has been set I haven't heard it.
OK, Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts