Search Test...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup; much better now than the pop-up, or pop-over, or pop-into, or whatever it's called. I really hate nested scroll bars. :(

Yup; much better now than the pop-up, or pop-over, or pop-into, or whatever it's called. I really hate nested scroll bars. :(
That was the default setting... I had to go in and customize it. :D

So which one is the better search engine? No one has answered that yet. :)

Well I tried the google search and they really use a lot of landscape for ads, a side panel and a top panel way too many ads on that search.

Attachments

• screen shot.jpg
    screen shot.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 109
  • screen shot 2.jpg
    screen shot 2.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Sphinx stinx IMO...that's when all the Boolean search expressions sh*t-the-bed and I haven't used it much since since the results were all-over-the-place. I'll give the googlesque search engine a try.

Well no one has really chimed in, so I am guessing that the current search is adequate.

I will remove the Google Search test from the top tomorrow.

Same here. And I appreciate the lack of ads up front using the old school search method.

Its gone now. :)

And remember those ads we didn't make anything on them or have control over them, Google did... if we wanted to be ad free or have us get paid for the ads we had to pay Google.. :)

I don't like either search. Just hard to actually find what you're looking for.

every now and then my computer's flash player thingy hangs and then crashes...thought maybe it was that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)