searching for a HN9200 ka lnb

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Trust

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jun 1, 2011
Nijmegen Netherlands
At most boards , there is a section where members offering and asking for (used) equipment .
Cant find such section here .
So I'm asking here , I'm looking for one (or more) Huhges HN9200 Ka lnb(s)
Right now I'm using a modified SL3K lnb for Ka reception of Astra 19.2ºE but it takes a lot of space at my lnb changer wich space i need for a C-Lin lnb

all wired.jpg
hughesHN9200 lnb.jpg
final setup front.jpg

I only have one and it is in use right now. If it wasn't I would sure be glad to help you out. Hopefully someone will come along that had Hughes Service at one time and the dish is just sitting there not used.

No much luck here .
Maybe one of you (or more) guys can point me to another more or less local (not Ebay) second hand selling site .

I'll check-in with a local installer who has quite a collection of feedhorns and LNBs from many years of contract satellite Internet installs. He likely still has some HN9200 LNBs. I wanted a few for my own projects, but hadn't followed-up with him recently. Here are a few items that he had listed. Many of each.... .98 and 1.2 scalar/feedhorns, BUCs, KU LNBs, etc.

IMG_4468.JPG IMG_4469.JPG IMG_4470.JPG

Have you searched nationwide on craigslist.org? It is a local listing of classified ads and most dishes are offered locally due to the cost of shipping. I would be happy to act as your intermediary to collect and ship as most sellers don't sell outside of their town let alone out of the country..

Thnx Brian , this Ka stuff is not in use in my part of the world , so I hope you find one or two for me .
Also some sat people UK are looking out for it .

Reactions: Titanium
Oh ok some guys over seas like the directv lnb I just remember what you said about being hi band and low band on that lnb from directv.

Reactions: Trust
Brian what about the directv ka ku lnb can that help out the topic starter?
Thanks for your reaction but when you look at the pictures in my openings post , you'll see I already have one .
To get more room at that changer , needed for a C-lin. lnb , such HN9200 was a nice option instead of that huge SL3K unit .
The changer motor is a standard Diseqc rotor with a arc of 150º , just enough for that bunch of lnb's .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)