Season Record Issues

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm having similar issues. A clearmybox fixes it for a week or 2, but then the games stop recording again. I have an HR44-500. Just curious, does anyone who's having this issue have an HR54? Is it possible that it's specific to the 44's?

Mine happened first with the hr44. I got an hr54 a few months ago and problem continued until about 2 weeks ago. It fixed itself but created other issues. So I don't think it's an issue only with the hr44.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

All recordings are working correctly again. And dvr is responsive to the remote. Good job dtv programmers for whatever you did.

misbe,
Is it still working properly? Mine continues to fail to record games for My Teams unless I manually record them. CLEARMYBOX only works for a day or two. It's very annoying.

Yes it's been working for me. It hasn't missed recording any games recently.

Ok. It's back to not working again. Short-lived nirvana. I give up.

Mine still seems to be working. Now if I could just get it to record my Cards games on Fox Sports Midwest instead of the home RSN of whoever they are playing.

Rebooted and forced a download of a software update over the weekend. Today it auto recorded the Pirate baseball game...three times. The first 11 minutes and then stopped, the next 27 minutes and then stopped, then the next 6 hours and 28 minutes!!?? At least I got the game recorded. Better than not recording at all. But room for improvement on the software developer side.

Reactions: wildbill129
Got a software update in the last few days. The only way I could tell was the AT&T logo in different places where the DirecTV logo used to be. I checked my teams upcoming games and so far, all are scheduled to be recorded. Hopefully this fixed the issue...fingers crossed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)