Seat of power: How the SEC came to rule college football

I agree, that's why beating a team that ranked earlier in the season means nothing when that team is unranked at the end of the season, because that earlier ranking was just a bad guess.
I've always loved that.... How do you rank a team before they've played ? I guess if they have a LOT of returning starters, that's a good sign, but who's to say that a team with new kids won't be perfectly sync'd with one another and be a great combination ? Heh, I think the rankings are just know-it-all sports "analysts" making themselves feel important anyway :)

blah, SEC, blah, SEC, blah.

College Football and the "seat of power" is cyclical. The SEC won't "rule" forever. A new conference will rise up and the SEC will slump. You'll see.

No, no, no. You are doing it all wrong.

It goes like this:

SEC! SEC! SEC!
So on and so forth. :D

AMEN. There's the SEC and then there's division II IMO. Like the ACC chumpions giving up 70. heck they gave up more touchdowns in their bowl game than Bama did all year long. Too bad Meyer was too cowardly to stay at Florida. he went somehere he thought he wouldnt get beat cause the rest of them S*ck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts