SEC CHANNEL

Status
Please reply by conversation.
With the gazillion games on espn 3 today, I thought you were referring to them

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
Nah. Most of their baseball games have been on ESPN3 this year, with only a couple like FSU/Florida making an RSN. I figured part of the current deal was to at least carry all the ACC baseball on ESPN3. Which is fine, at least I can watch it.

Dish is really pushing that they Will be the ONLY satellite provider to carry SEC Network. I got a flyer in the mail that opens up like a dang wall poster. Hopefully AT&T will finish the buy and fix this, obvious D* isn't going to do anything

Not having WatchESPN irritates me a lot more, so for the short term Im fixing to grab a slingbox or something...
You don't need watchESPN to watch the ESPN3 games. I can't access the watchESPN content (live streams of the channels or games on the ESPN channels 206-209/432) but I can watch the exclusive ESPN3 content that is web-only. AT&T is my ISP. I could not access any of it with TWC.

You don't need watchESPN to watch the ESPN3 games. I can't access the watchESPN content (live streams of the channels or games on the ESPN channels 206-209/432) but I can watch the exclusive ESPN3 content that is web-only. AT&T is my ISP. I could not access any of it with TWC.
I know that, I use ESPN3 all the time. But, sometimes games are on when I am at work that are on an ESPN channel, and you must have a WatchESPN video provider to view those, yesterday was an example for the regional baseball games.

My ATT DSL account gets me into ESPN3 as "Uverse", but if I try WatchESPN it tells me the account is unauthorized. I hope Directv gets on the WatchESPN wagon as well.

I called my Dad last night who has xfinity video service and got his account info. Next time Ill pop it in at work so I can use WatchESPN if I have to.

Yes, that is exactly the same for me. I feel the frustration with the lack of being able to watch actual ESPN TV programming, but I am glad we can at least watch ESPN3. My work is in the middle of nowhere, so I don't have enough cell signal to even watch YouTube so watchESPN wouldn't be an option. Access would still be great, just so I could watch a game outside at home.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)