SEC Sports Fan in Central America...HELP!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cpteasy

Original poster
Aug 24, 2004
Dear Sirs:

I need to know what is the ZIP code for a "distant location" (think it's called DNS) where I can register my system with DirecTV and receive the national feeds. I have the max package that DirecTV offers and I pay almost $100/month for it -- that's fine, they put up the technology, I'll pay for it.

I'm using a 1.3 mt. antenae that is located in Central America. Here, I can receive enough, but certainly not all of the DTV channels and none of the local channels. Heck...I'd pay for the Latin version of DTV, but I can't stand to hear Southeastern Conference sports (if I could receive them) in Spanish. I am willing to register my system ANYWHERE in the US (altho somewhere that minimizes SEC football and basketball blackouts is what I prefer).

My problem is that I can not find the right ZIP code to be eligible for the national feeds and they are not available from my cable provider. I think CBS broadcasts the SEC sports. I already have the ESPN College Game Day and Full Court packages, but not the some of the national network broadcasts.

Please, please...some SEC sports fan, help me out. I'm serving our country overseas, but w/o SEC sports...I'm losing my concentration!

Thanks to whoever....

Cpteasy

can anyone get these channels if directv doesn't offer local channels in your city?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts