Self Installation Manual

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

broadbandinabox

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 27, 2009
Kentucky
I need your help.

Here is the latest Installation Manual. We had a great discussion started on the recent SkyWay USA thread and I would like to invite everyone back to this thread to continue.

The 'grounding' subject is important to me, so any of your thoughts, additions, etc. will be very appreciated.

Have a great day everyone.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
The first time you tried this, a moderator closed the thread. The second time you tried, a moderator just deleted the whole thing. This is your third attempt. How long before the light bulb eventually comes on?

//greg//

He told me to cut out on the hype, I cut out anything from the 2nd thread that was deleted that even resembled hype and got the current version, this is simply a request to start the great conversation we had on grounding the system back up.

How can discussing installations be considered spam? If there is anything in here that resembles spam, please let me know, I will change it, I was really interested in your detailed input as well as anyone else who was interested.

He's hopeless. Even after being moderated and deleted twice as a spammer over at DSLR, he's back there trying to pick up where he got booted off here. Somebody asked about 1-way last week, and I linked to that horrid RUP they have. BBIAB noticed the thread today, and is spouting his usual uninformed crap. As promised, I shoved his ignorance right back at him. Anybody interested, see SkyWay Experience - dslreports.com (hope it's legit to link to a competing forum here - I apologize if it's not).

//greg//

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)