Sept 19th 6:00 AM HD D* PARTY!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Harassing members with cracks like this displays a low level of maturity. As for your other question, Yes he is after me. He has emailed me and told me so. :rolleyes:

Look at the thread. Folks are getting up at 6 am to watch new channels show up. How much maturity are you expecting here? :p

Thats fine ,But if its someone From the E* threads are saying it,they shouldn't talk. I think since they went to their MPEG 4 there PQ went downhill.No one will admit this though!

Well, I personally haven't seen a much problem with the PQ on my E* systems and my 120 inch screen.. But I am dying to see my D* system lite up with all the new channels so I can test it out side by side. Maybe finally my HR20 can get a real workout beside just being an additional way to record OTA locals when my E*622 is over booked.. I really am dying for these channels to fire off.. Competition is good for my business. And the one with the most always wins.. Come on D*.. Fire these puppies up.

I just had a revelation. This could be the last day anyone can say D* HD PQ S&CKS!!! That would be terrific!!

unfortunately they are gonna launch the channels i dont care to watch. HDNews HD Weather...ugh who cares....unless cantore is strapped to a tree in texas waiting for this hurricane that will form this weekend i have no interest. Give me FX, Bravo, etc..the channels with good programming please.

I just recieved a phone call from d*, making sure i have the proper hd equipment and b-band converters, so i can recieve the new channels. i hope this means they will start at 6am. I will bring some good new york bagels.:hungry:

Ill be in tonight around 11pm will check then.

Have to be onsite in the at 0600, so Ill be checking around 0530 tomorrow. Then after that, Ill get on wireless in my 0800 meeting and see what you guys are saying here :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)