Sept 19th 6:00 AM HD D* PARTY!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FlyingJ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2005
Bexley, Ohio
Looking for RSVP's. Who is gonna come and celebrate the new HD Channels? Okay, so we have no idea if there are going to be any but do you all really have anything better to do at 6:00 am? And hey, it's a party! I'll bring the bagels!!

yummo, icey likes bagels with cream cheese and lox. its the jew in me!

i'll be here.....unless, of course, i'm still sleeping!!

icey, are you going to be a kvetch if we don't get all the channels tomorrow?

Yeah -- go BROWNS instead.

On topic: Will the new bird afford enough bandwidth to get rid of the pixelation issues on some of the HD channels? Watching TNT-HD makes me cringe at times.

I'll be here at 6:01, Because if it happends all the E* members will be pissed off. But if it doesn't happen,there will be alot of angry D* customers.

On topic: Will the new bird afford enough bandwidth to get rid of the pixelation issues on some of the HD channels? Watching TNT-HD makes me cringe at times.

It will be 6:00 am, and Brewer is bringing the ale, we probably won't know the answer to that yet. The fact that E* had the BTN in HD before us kinda yanks my chain though.:p

It will be 6:00 am, and Brewer is bringing the ale, we probably won't know the answer to that yet. The fact that E* had the BTN in HD before us kinda yanks my chain though.:p

I got a Saison or Farmhouse Ale sitting in a keg if we kill the Brown ale too. I am ready to go!!! :up

Is there anyone higher on the food chain than a CSR saying Sept. 19th?

I really want to believe it's happening tomorrow...but still....anyone higher up confirming it??

Pixelation is cause by poor signal strength on one end or the other. You can fix yours. Generally it is called turn off the rain.

Well I just called D* tv and CSR also told me the are Launching 30 HD channels Tomorrow. SO I think its going to happen! I really think this is for real now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts