Series Links and SciFi HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

redmaxx

SatelliteGuys Family
Aug 14, 2007
I'm trying to switch over my series links and SciFi is giving me trouble. I'm searching the guide for Stargate Atlantis and I get two entries for 7:03PM tomorrow (I live in AZ), but neither have the HD box and both have the LB box. Is SciFi really not broadcasting Atlantis in HD?

I made a comment on this very thing yesterday. I wonder if any shows on scifi HD is in HD cause none of then have the little HD icon on them in the guide. Maybe some of the shows are in HD but just doesn't have the icon?

I think this is a placeholder.

It is HD, but really only a copy of the SD channel for now upconverted.

Does it actually show a SCIFI-HD logo or the std logo?

I bet alot of them are placeholder channels right now.

Scott, or anyone else in the know,

Is there any way to find out from anyone at Directv, or the SIFI ch people, as to when they will actually start showing programing in HD. There isn't a single listing in the guide for a HD show, and as we all know, many of them were shot in HD.

Ben Music

Watching Atlantis now and there is no way it's the HD version. It's got SciFi HD in the corner, but the quality is similar to an upscaled DVD, rather than HD. Hopefully they'll switch soon.

Ugh! No closed captioning and the sound effects and music are unduly loud compared to people's voices.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts