Series Manager question...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

BlueEos

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 14, 2009
Sammamish Wa
I'm wondering what the numbers mean behind the Title in the series manager. For example, on...

The Closer (02)

I've never seen a number higher that 2 and quite often (in fact most) of the shows show a (00) after their title. There doesn't appear to be any correlation between the numbers and whether we've watched the show that was on the list. Re the Closer above, we did screen the opener this week and it still shows (02).

So, what's the skinny on these numbers?

I'm wondering what the numbers mean behind the Title in the series manager. For example, on...

The Closer (02)

I've never seen a number higher that 2 and quite often (in fact most) of the shows show a (00) after their title. There doesn't appear to be any correlation between the numbers and whether we've watched the show that was on the list. Re the Closer above, we did screen the opener this week and it still shows (02).

So, what's the skinny on these numbers?

That number is the number of upcoming recordings that the guide has found so far.
If your recording weekly shows, it will only go to 2 as the guide goes for 2 weeks.

If you had a show that you record that is on every day, it would show 5, maybe 10 if it's on for 2 weeks 5 days a week.

Thanks. I thought it might be simple. The "zeros" were the confusing thing. Most of my Season Pass shows are not currently being aired and hence, the zero after their title.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts