sero question

scooby2

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Jun 25, 2005
Chicago, IL
I've had sero voice only + bis for $60 a month for just over a year now. My pearl has seen better days and I want to move to something like the Touch Pro. Does anyone know if I can switch back from sero voice only + bis to normal sero voice + data so that I could use the Touch Pro?

I see Touch Pro's getting pretty cheap here in the next month with the Touch Pro 2 coming out.

Thanks,
Scooby

I've had sero voice only + bis for $60 a month for just over a year now. My pearl has seen better days and I want to move to something like the Touch Pro. Does anyone know if I can switch back from sero voice only + bis to normal sero voice + data so that I could use the Touch Pro?

I see Touch Pro's getting pretty cheap here in the next month with the Touch Pro 2 coming out.

Thanks,
Scooby

Not really sure on that one but the normal SERO plans you can get now are $60 anyways with BIS included. You just have to find the right rep to do it, if it is possible to switch back to the regular $30 price.

That is the goofy part. I signed up for the normal SERO but in order to legally add BIS for the additional $30 a month to the SERO 500 plan, they had to change it to voice only. I'm thinking I may just give it a try. Someone on Ebay has the Touch Pro for Sprint new/clean esn for $285. Worst case I sell it on Craigslist or Ebay and buy a BB Curve.

I was holding out for the Palm Pre but it is only getting mediocre reviews due to the keyboard. Windows Mobile has so many more applications and firmware hacks that I think the Touch Pro is worth it.

That is the goofy part. I signed up for the normal SERO but in order to legally add BIS for the additional $30 a month to the SERO 500 plan, they had to change it to voice only. I'm thinking I may just give it a try. Someone on Ebay has the Touch Pro for Sprint new/clean esn for $285. Worst case I sell it on Craigslist or Ebay and buy a BB Curve.

I was holding out for the Palm Pre but it is only getting mediocre reviews due to the keyboard. Windows Mobile has so many more applications and firmware hacks that I think the Touch Pro is worth it.

Retentions will probably be the only ones who can fix this for you as they are now the only ones who can pretty much add stuff to old SERO plans. Guess they got tired of people selling them on Ebay.

From what I've read the Palm Pre can't be used on SERO plans just like the Instinct was. I don't understand the hype of the Pre, I've read all the reviews and everything. I'm more hyped over the beautiful Touch Pro 2!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)