Server Upgrade / Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight I will be doing some work to the old server, tweeking some settings as recommended by vBulletin.

There may be a brief loss of service of about 10 second to 10 minutes as some services are rebuilt and restarted. :)

Just FYI...

Unfortunately last night I did not get to do the maintenance on the server that I wanted to do.

Unfortunately my grandmother had a very bad stroke last night and I went to the Hospital to be with her and the rest of my family. Please keep my grandmother Helen in your prayers.

Thank you.

Just FYI...

Unfortunately last night I did not get to do the maintenance on the server that I wanted to do.

Unfortunately my grandmother had a very bad stroke last night and I went to the Hospital to be with her and the rest of my family. Please keep my grandmother Helen in your prayers.

Thank you.

Hope she pulls thru. I sure miss my grandparents.

I don't think there's anything that cannot wait a while.
Take care of family.
A few days or a week won't matter.

New server is pre-emptively clicking links for me, it's that fast! :) I'm scared that it might be becoming self-aware since it asked me if I would like to play a game.

Was the game "Global Thermonuclear War?" ;)

One problem I see. The monster SciFi channel thread in the Dish HD forum (the one that Scott dropped the cool hint in this afternoon) shows that it was last updated 2/10 in the threads in forum listing, although clicking in it shows posts from today. Not sure if other threads are having the same issue.
I am seeing the same issue with many sub forums (I was going to PM Scott but I decided to check here first :)).

This issue went away for a while but this weekend it showed up again, I logged out of my account and back in and that fixed it for a while but it is having problems again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts