Service Restored to 129 Satellite!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
its either a 1k.2 or a 1k.4 w/ the WA lnbf.

the 1k.4 is the bigger one and they both say turbo hd.

It was a lot heavier than the dish it replaced that i know and it must be the WA
I had the swap done recently as the lnb was basically dead and the guy just replaced the entire sucker

Just did a check switch on 722 with 1K.2 and 129 shows good now. 01:09 CST.
Going to do a reboot to update guide and then will check original 129 HD channels.

Just did a check switch on 722 with 1K.2 and 129 shows good now. 01:09 CST.
Going to do a reboot to update guide and then will check original 129 HD channels.

Good to hear AEA, I'm off to bed guys, don't stay up too late now it appears dish has got everything back to normal, please get some sleep! :)

It just so happened today around noon pacific time I went out to cut a couple of limbs that might have caused me some problems in the future on my 129 dish. I came back in and turned on the tv and had a screen that said I had a signal loss. After about 4 hours of rebooting, resetting, changing out LNB's and climbing up and down ladders about twenty times I call the repairman and am told 129 is down for the count. How about that for sh!tty luck.

yeah they are going online fast

my guide for locals s not up but i think they are coming back last?

if i recall they are on trans 6 out of meridian miss or 10. Can't remember but i want locals back way more than others. Survivor starts tomorrow :p

FOX 205 is UP! I assume others are as well.........That's it for my reporting, gonna watch some HD now! Bye for now Guys!

EDIT: YEP LOOKS LIKE ALL 129 HD PROGRAMMING IS BACK!

'cept for Spotbeam Locals!

Last edited:
Scott was spot on with his educated guess of when the 129 would return . . . just in time for Leno and Letterman on the Left Coast.

Spots will be the last thing they bring up. They will test & run conus 1st to make sure bird is running. I wonder if someone at SES got their walking papers today for inputting bad code? It sounds allot like someone told the bird to shut down all tps at one time for maintenance by accident.

15 & 16 are usually spots and they appear to be running as conus right now. Not a peep out of 1-14 at last sweep.

tp 14 now showing spotbeam signal, tp 16 now showing spotbeam signal instead of conus test, tp 12 and 15 operating in conus test mode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)