Service Restored to 129 Satellite!

I've had pixelation and a couple of complete dropouts tonight in the Atlanta spot beam. I wasn't watching any of the channels like CNN, etc.

The report said it would be Monday before the bird was back in its old slot, so I guess it's up there wobbling around.

Same little birdie; I see (I love learning). The picture still looks better this morning and looks better the longer I am up. The effects of the Grey Goose must be diminishing. I must remind the optometrist I see better when I have had a "shot" .... and can barely remain in the sitting position!

TRANSCRIPT of CONVERSATION BETWEEN SES and DISH NETWORK UPLINK CENTER [DNU]

..SNIP..

SES: Thank you for calling SES, Matt. If you should be selected for a random survey, please remember to rate my service as EXCELLENT. Goodbye.

If I've ever read anything as funny as this before, I sure can't remember what it was. That had me rolling!!!

Now I know why I don't have last Tues's epi of SoA on my DVR (I was on vacation). Another reason I keep a TiVo around, other than 2 OTA tuners, I can download a missed epi off Amazon VOD in 1080p/24 ;)