Service Restored to 129 Satellite!

Maybe they should try unplugging the power cord for 30 seconds and replugging?

No signal again! I'm getting tired of see that same F ing screen mes. on this POS. I have had this recurring problem for several mos. now. All they tell me is CALL when dish goes out. I DID call for the last 30 mins. & the line is BUSY! Cable is looking good right now. I'm in So. FL on the east coast

Hahah I posted about the outage to the SatelliteGuys Twitter Page and DISH Network replied back to it almost instantly. :D

dish_answers DISH Answers

@SatelliteGuys DISH Answers here. We are aware of the issue with the satellite and are working to have this corrected ASAP. *M

Complete loss for about an hour now. (West Michigan)

the 722k did 45 minutes worth of updates around 11am EST today.

translation, 129 has failed. and Dish is trying to see if it can get it working again, let's hope they do get it working again, as it would be costly to lose a Satellite on 129 and be force to move all the HD channels on different Satellites like 119 and 110 for those on Eastern Arc until they can get a satellite moved to 129.

translation, 129 has failed. and Dish is trying to see if it can get it working again, let's hope they do get it working again, as it would be costly to lose a Satellite on 129 and be force to move all the HD channels on different Satellites like 119 and 110 for those on Eastern Arc until they can get a satellite moved to 129.

Shhhhh! Don't jinx it!

yep

well this is if the SD channels are in the guide

menu
option1 (guide)

I did that so I could watch some OTA channels

129 locals down here. Dish website says nothing about outage and their help desk phone is busy. Thanks to Satellite Guys for being on top of this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)