Service Restored to 129 Satellite!

While we're at it - that's one thing they need to fix. When the "Complete Signal Loss" screen shows up it shouldn't block you from using the guide. Half of the time the receiver can't tell the difference between "Complete Signal Loss" and "Partial Signal Loss."

Thanks for the help, but when I try Menu-1 or Menu-8-1, I get an "error" msg when trying to call up the guide -- and I have "HD & SD" enabled in the guide options.

Total Signal Loss message 015

We have two dish receivers....connected to four tv's...the Dvr receiver for the master bedroom and living room is coming up with the total signal loss message but when I go to the other tv's with no DVR they still have signal...when I contacted Dish via chat before their chat went down they said it was a satellite issue...how is that possible if one of the receivers in the house still has signal?

Is there a way to select the non-HD channels where HD is on 129? My guide stopped showing the non-HD channel when there is an HD channel available for a network.

I have a customer (actually I have 1000's) but I have 1 customer who keeps getting signal loss msg
on HD channels...she called in today, of course, but has this been going on for quite a while on 129?
intermittent loss of signal........

Sorry, HD channels still out. While trying to call up the guide, I got repeated error msgs and went back to the complete signal loss screen. Then the signal acquisition screen came up, it tuned to the HD channel I had been watching, which was blank, and I changed the channel down to the SD channel and it worked. I can now call up the guide. Checking the signal strengths, the system now seems to bypass 129 entirely (before there was a red X on the 129 indicator -- now it's just blank).

Is there a way to select the non-HD channels where HD is on 129? My guide stopped showing the non-HD channel when there is an HD channel available for a network.

MENU - 8 - 1 - Channel Preference - HD & SD - Save

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)