Service Restored to 129 Satellite!

I am hearing that Ciel 2 is having some issues and SES Americom is working to fully recover the satellite. I am also hearing that there is no damage to the satellite.

Good luck to the SES Americom Team who is working hard to bring your signal back. :)

nice font color scott :D :) jk scott :)

I am hearing that Ciel 2 is having some issues and SES Americom is working to fully recover the satellite. I am also hearing that there is no damage to the satellite.

Good luck to the SES Americom Team who is working hard to bring your signal back. :)

This is where my lack of satellite technology expertise is showing - as I cannot figure out the difference between "having issues" and "damage"...

So far it has done 2 spontaneous reboots while trying to check for transponders.
Damn that 015 Complete Loss screen. Nothing on any 129 TPs.
-Ken

So far it has done 2 spontaneous reboots while trying to check for transponders.
Damn that 015 Complete Loss screen. Nothing on any 129 TPs.
-Ken

Two receivers without 129 coming in but channels off of 110 and 119 coming in, came here to see what was going on, saw the topic of 129 down then I knew ah hah! It's on their end.

Yup, complete signal loss starting somewhere between 1:00 PM and 1:50 PM PDT. Tried the phone listed on the receiver pop-up, was busy but finally got through only to be disconnected. Went to on line chat started off as #351 and their server was shut down when I was #276. Would be nice if Dish would have some information on their web page, just enough to tell you it is down. If possible an estimated restore service time even though that might be a bit difficult if they have not identified the problem.
I get the "Complete Signal Loss Code 015" on my screen. Problem is observed on two receivers.

This is per dish's facebook page...

We are currently experiencing technical issues with the satellite location 129. This has caused signal loss on some channels. We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused our customers and we are working to resolve this issue. Please direct any further questions to our DISH Answers facebook page or send a private message to DISH Answers.

5000 users so far. By the way, those of you getting "502 Bad Gateway" errors, clearing your browser cache may help. Not that you can read this if you're currently getting it. Maybe this will help in the future.

5000 users so far. By the way, those of you getting "502 Bad Gateway" errors, clearing your browser cache may help. Not that you can read this if you're currently getting it. Maybe this will help in the future.
Good to know. Thanks. I already got the 502/503 error a few times and was wondering if there was anything I should do on my end.

this problem with 129 has caused an huge increase in traffic on this site and the servers couldn't handle it. Scott mentioned it on the SatelliteGuys.US twitter account.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts