Service Restored to 129 Satellite!

The server we are on now is supposed to handle about 3,000 people online and at one point we had way over 5,000 people online!

The new server I ordered on Sunday is supposed to handle over 25,000 people online at a time... man I cant wait for that new server! :)

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Same here in central illinois. Dish web site slow or no access. Dish customer service......forget that, constant busy signal. Even had problems getting to here.

Wait....watch something else or turn it off

It must be a nightmare...I used to work for Sprint Wireless and people would lose their mind when a tower went down. Image this on a nationwide scale. In the end, its still hardware that can fail.

Yup, complete signal loss starting somewhere between 1:00 PM and 1:50 PM PDT.

1:40pm I think.

I was watching a soccer match on 444 Alternate HD channel (dish puts the HD there instead of having every RSN duplicate the same feed), and it stopped at 1:40pm, about 5 minutes after the end of the match, so I assumed that they turned off the channel to save bandwidth. I think instead that I was incredibly lucky to have the match finished before the signal loss ! Very close, nail biting affair, and it would have been exasperating to lose the feed altogether in the middle. ;)

Somehow I feel like if the "Complete Signal Loss" screen didn't block the guide there would be less people contacting DISH.

One hopes that the problem is at ground level not in Geosynchronous orbit. A bit hard to get that Ford Transit with the Dish logo and two ladders on the roof up there in a timely way.:(

I can't even view my guide! When I try to access the guide through the menu, I get a "024 Error". It states "Unable to access this feature at this time. Please select OK and try to access this again in 5 minutes."

How do I get around THAT?

Portland Oregon down here also---I did a signal check and I am showing strong signal on 110 and 119- I also went to ch.100 home hoping Dish would at least post a note on what the cause was THAT
was to simple I guess! I also note some channels are coming in but not CNN or MSNBC etc.....and all locals are coming in....

Also, I don't understand why, but recently DISH made the guide hide SD channels when HD is available on HDTVs. So in situations like this people can't even find the SD alternative.

I wondered why I couldnt get in here Scott! I thought "Oh Great" now the internet is going down! I was leaning toward aliens taking over the U.S!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts