Service Restored to 129 Satellite!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Partial Loss just means that 110/119 are still available.

No point in wasting time on the phone after seeing this thread. There is nothing you can do.

On another note, my 90-year-old grandmother was wondering on the phone why her tv wasn't as "clear" when I told her the workaround (switch to SD.) I was pretty surprised, never really thought she could tell the difference.

hell I can't even watch DVR events and 140 or ESPN is black....I had to restart machine to get ESPN to come up and whats even more odd is ESPN is showing on 129 when I check it with the view button.

I've been trouble shooting this for an hour, running new cables, ect.

I SHOULD HAVE CAME HERE FIRST! DAD NAB IT!

LOL,

I love this place...

Run check switch on each of your receivers. That way you will at least be able to watch everything on 110 and 119 without the loss signal notices. Then keep checking back here to see when 129 is up again. At that point re-run the check switches to add back in 129.

hell I can't even watch DVR events and 140 or ESPN is black....I had to restart machine to get ESPN to come up and whats even more odd is ESPN is showing on 129 when I check it with the view button.

ESPN is on 110. Try pressing GUIDE, CANCEL, then INFO twice, while being on ESPN.

didnt EA have an issue on Saturday?

Yep. http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=266222

Overall I'd say EA has had a bit more problems than WA in general.

Run check switch on each of your receivers. That way you will at least be able to watch everything on 110 and 119 without the loss signal notices. Then keep checking back here to see when 129 is up again. At that point re-run the check switches to add back in 129.

Looks like DISH removed all the 129 channels from the guide anyway, except maybe for locals. No point in running a Check Switch IMO.

Ditto! I spent an hour swapping cables and looking at my 508 then came here and said damn.

508 shouldn't have been affected as it can't even get but maybe 1 channel on 129. Unless you're in specific DMAs.

Partial Loss just means that 110/119 are still available.

No point in wasting time on the phone after seeing this thread. There is nothing you can do.

On another note, my 90-year-old grandmother was wondering on the phone why her tv wasn't as "clear" when I told her the workaround (switch to SD.) I was pretty surprised, never really thought she could tell the difference.

I had 110 and 119 here until my receiver rebooted on it's own and now all I have here in Va is 110...seems to be going backward :)

papalittle said:
This is 1 of the reason I have not switched to HD yet. Too many problems with HD receivers, AKA 722, I do not need the headaches of Dishes HD.

I have absolutely zero issues with my Dish HD recievers.

Sent from my iPad 2 using the SatelliteGuys App

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts