Set-up frustration

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have been at it since 7:30 am and still no luck (on g25 anyway). I did manage to get 93 and 79 with very low signal however. I have read that some mesh dishes pass to much signal for ku...could this be possible? (mine is 7' with 1/8 inch mesh). I have adjusted the lnb every way you could imagine while locked on to 93 to get the best possible signal but when I motor over to find g25 I just cant get anything. Does anyone know a good installer in the central FL area? I am ready to spend a little money at this point to avoid high blood pressure. Thanks for listening to me vent.

Hang in there tvwatcher. I would ask you this... since you said C band isn't a problem and G 25 is a C/KU sat, can you get the BYU network or any other C band frequency from that sat? If you haven't tried, I would start by doing that. If you get that in fine tune for optimum signal then, try the KU. That way you know for sure your dish is aimed at Gal. 25

I tried that yesterday and today. When I fine tune that lnb for ku, then I seem to lose my c-band reception. I never had any luck with g25 on either band though. I would have thought this dish would of been easier to set-up....how wrong was I !!! Has anybody had good luck with that lnb (bsc621-2)? thanks again

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts