Setting up a new system

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

vincewarde

Original poster
Jul 27, 2007
Hi everybody!

I have a fair amount of satellite experience (self install and maintenance of both a C-band system and Directv (Directivo). I have ordered a VISIONSAT IV2000 PVR receiver. I have an old Direcpc dish and LNB that I hope to use with it. I plan on pointing it at IA5 . My primary interest is JCTV.

Other than locating IA5 and scanning for channels, what other steps will I need to take to get Glorystar programing on that satellite? I read a post here that talked about "activation".

Thanks a lot!

Vince Warde

It's all FTA so if you can get a signal then you can get the channels.

I think of Glorystar as an "association" of channels that are working together with advertising and getting hardware out to the users. And the receiver you would get from them is already pre-programmed for the Christian stations.

Glorystar also helps channels get transponder space and directs them to one of the 2 sats so that they are all together. There is no subscription or anything special that you need to get the channels as they are all FTA.

Hope that helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)