Status
Please reply by conversation.

Armourplate

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2010
Denham springs ,La
Hello all, need Help with my geosat pro 110c,
Is there a way to run a C band Lnb and a ku band on the same cable with a sq switch
down the same cable, iv found the Lnb i need for C/ku for FTA and
I seen were pepole have done it now can some one tell me how thay must have done it
with my geosat pro 1100c
and let me know how to get it all to work?
theres a bunch of channels up on C side that Id like to get in.as legal FTA.

thank you
Armourplate

p/s I do have a old 10ft dish with a Ku feed for mpeg 2 up now
and was thinkin of getting dual C/Ku feed?

With a standard LO LNBF you my use either a 22KHz or DiSEqC switch. If the LNBF LO is universal type or a C/KU with built-in 22KHz switch, use a DiSEqC switch. Use a jumper coax cable from each LNBF port into the switch then a single coax cable to the receiver. Some C/KU LNBFs have the switches built into the housing.

Simply activate the type of switch and the port for each satellite in the Installation / Channel Search menu.

ah thank you verrymuch,
I have a 2port sw 2x1 switch
and all i need is the C/Ku dual Lnb for my dish and I was Looking at the one that Glory star did have on there page
back a few mounth s ago and ill have to get a adapter ring for it and a C band scauler outer ring for the C band to Pull in c band better so it will benter fed for both.
I wish Glorystar would get the duals back in stock again in.

Im glad to know ill be able to get mine going for both again and I can run my dishnetwork throu
it to get KTLA and the outher channels again Like i had.

and is there an adapter for my Motor, I have a 18 Inch moter for the 10foot Dish
Im useing and I did have a 4D reciver running rhe motor for east and west aill working
still.

and iv in stallad and matain 2 Glorystar systems and if you can aim a dish network or direct
it will be east as pie and dont think you cant.

RCA was the hardest fir me uts a small beam with
and dish is wide on 119-110.
and if you dout that a canadia bird cant be gotin Echo veiew at 79east of me I do get.
at 77-80% with my 10foot dish and I do get the one at 84? and 101 good from here in Louisiana.

dont give up on your big dish for FTA and Dish or RCA, its good for Apartments
and Heave rain cant knock my signal out,it has to Hail like crazy to do it tho.
my avarge signal is 106 to 120 with it centerd for all sats. Hope it all helps.
and beaing a good ham radio op and old school dish installer for 25years now.

one day there going to make it were it can tube ut self and fix skew and sat settings. for you.\

your
Armourplate
kc5dkz

Status
Please reply by conversation.

LNBF & Switch Manufacturing / Factory Tour

Looking for some answers about my C-Band dish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts