SG-2100

Status
Please reply by conversation.

stecle

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 17, 2010
Between the North and South Pole
I have a Manhattan RS-1933 with a SG-2100. I decided to update the software with the latest version on the Manhattan website. I loaded the software on the Manhattan and I then noticed that I was not getting any signal. I looked out the window and my dish was pointed to the ground as far West as it could go. WTF?

Anyway I tried to move the dish with the Manhattan and it would not budge. I went out to the dish and noticed that I have a green led lit on the motor. I tried manually moving the dish with the buttons but nothing happens. I tried the reset button and still nothing.

I would sincerely appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks

Steve

If you are set up with USALS to run your motor, check to make sure your coordinates didn't get wiped with the new firmware load. That's what happens with the MicroHD receiver, and we have to re-input them each time we upgrade.

It's also possible that some "soft limits" for the motor got set in the receiver. If it has a menu item to clear them, then clear them and see if it moves.

Also check to make sure that your USALS coordinates are Longitude (W) and Latitude (N).

See if the dish moves back to '0' (true South) when you go into motor options and select 'Goto Reference'.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)