Shadow 1 Shadow 2 Shadow 3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tdenton1138

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 21, 2007
Tucson, AZ
Did anyone happen to record and watch the NBC feed of the US Open on Monday? Around the 23 minute mark, the audio went silent for a few seconds. Then there was a robotic voice "Shadow 1, Shadow 2, Shadow 3" spoken in left speaker, right speaker, both. "Shadow 4, Shadow 5, Shadow 6" with the same panning effect. Then repeated. It was a little freaky to tell you the truth.

Am I the only one that this happened to? Or does anyone have any idea what that might have been?

Tad

It was likely the production truck and they were either caught live testing the mic setups and audio output levels or they accidentally rolled a prerecorded version of the same. We FTA/BUD users hear these things a lot.

Or it could have been the ghost of golfers past trying to haunt Tiger. No one else can beat him...might as well summon the spirits for assistance.

I figured it must have been some kind of test signal or broadcast flag, but I was watching the recording kinda late at night and the robotic-ness (?) of the voice sounded like something out of some cheesy sci-fi movie.

Thanks and Tiger does have God smiling down on him - all the practice doesn't hurt either.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)