‘Sherlock’ Returns To BBC In Series’ Most-Watched Episode Ever

Thanks Don. I'm going to set a Season Pass and give this show a whirl. Did I just say Whirl? Ugh! I'm only 50 and listen to thrash metal daily...yet, the older I get the more I sound like my grandfather. I'm such an Ishkabibble!!! :D

Thanks Don. I'm going to set a Season Pass and give this show a whirl. Did I just say Whirl? Ugh! I'm only 50 and listen to thrash metal daily...yet, the older I get the more I sound like my grandfather. I'm such an Ishkabibble!!! :D

Doesn't take long to catch up on series 1 and 2 since they are only 3 episodes each. Each episode is about an 1hr30mins long. All 6 are available on huluplus if you have a subscription. I'll refrain from commenting since I watched the premiere on BBC last night.

Amazon Prime also has the first 2 seasons available for free streaming. The thing I really loved about this series is that each episode is essentially a movie with 90 minute run times.

Yes, I also enjoyed and recommend the first two "seasons".
S03E01 showed up from the UK airing, and I have it in 720p.
Been so long since it was last on, I had forgotten about it. ;)

I have never heard of this show until I watched a few episodes of Elementary. I didn't really think Elementary was that good... good concept but at the end it just seems like one of those Mentalist/CSI shows. Then my friends told me about BBC's Sherlock... and I thought it would be just like Elementary so I didn't watch. Only just last week I started from Season 1 since I saw the news about it being the most watched episode... Anyway, it is amazing.. every episode is like a freaking movie. And now I have that theme song stuck in my head all day... all week.

I have never heard of this show until I watched a few episodes of Elementary. I didn't really think Elementary was that good... good concept but at the end it just seems like one of those Mentalist/CSI shows. Then my friends told me about BBC's Sherlock... and I thought it would be just like Elementary so I didn't watch. Only just last week I started from Season 1 since I saw the news about it being the most watched episode... Anyway, it is amazing.. every episode is like a freaking movie. And now I have that theme song stuck in my head all day... all week.

I was looking forward to Elementary based on Sherlock, and was disappointed. Elementary is OK as a crime show, but it is not in the same league as Sherlock.

I was looking forward to Elementary based on Sherlock, and was disappointed. Elementary is OK as a crime show, but it is not in the same league as Sherlock.

Yeah. I am thinking I need to watch Hobbit 2 again... the scene with the Hobbit and the dragon would be like Watson and Sherlock together again... LOL.

It took me quite a while to warm up to the tepid Elementary.
Now I watch, but don't recommend.
And I've already said enough kind things (above) about the new Sherlock from the BBC. :)

Netflix also has the first two seasons of "Sherlock", plus the PBS app on the AppleTV now has the three episodes from Season 3.

GRRR season 3 over and they tease us again... How long until season 4!!!!

at least a year, as Moffat is filming Doctor Who now, more likely 1.5 to 2 years. I doubt Moffat, Cumberbatch and Freeman can get their schedules open and synced before late fall or early next year putting Sherlock on the air in Fall 2015 earliest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts