‘Sherlock’ Returns To BBC In Series’ Most-Watched Episode Ever

Thanks Don. I'm going to set a Season Pass and give this show a whirl. Did I just say Whirl? Ugh! I'm only 50 and listen to thrash metal daily...yet, the older I get the more I sound like my grandfather. I'm such an Ishkabibble!!! :D

Thanks Don. I'm going to set a Season Pass and give this show a whirl. Did I just say Whirl? Ugh! I'm only 50 and listen to thrash metal daily...yet, the older I get the more I sound like my grandfather. I'm such an Ishkabibble!!! :D

Doesn't take long to catch up on series 1 and 2 since they are only 3 episodes each. Each episode is about an 1hr30mins long. All 6 are available on huluplus if you have a subscription. I'll refrain from commenting since I watched the premiere on BBC last night.

Amazon Prime also has the first 2 seasons available for free streaming. The thing I really loved about this series is that each episode is essentially a movie with 90 minute run times.

Yes, I also enjoyed and recommend the first two "seasons".
S03E01 showed up from the UK airing, and I have it in 720p.
Been so long since it was last on, I had forgotten about it. ;)

I have never heard of this show until I watched a few episodes of Elementary. I didn't really think Elementary was that good... good concept but at the end it just seems like one of those Mentalist/CSI shows. Then my friends told me about BBC's Sherlock... and I thought it would be just like Elementary so I didn't watch. Only just last week I started from Season 1 since I saw the news about it being the most watched episode... Anyway, it is amazing.. every episode is like a freaking movie. And now I have that theme song stuck in my head all day... all week.

I have never heard of this show until I watched a few episodes of Elementary. I didn't really think Elementary was that good... good concept but at the end it just seems like one of those Mentalist/CSI shows. Then my friends told me about BBC's Sherlock... and I thought it would be just like Elementary so I didn't watch. Only just last week I started from Season 1 since I saw the news about it being the most watched episode... Anyway, it is amazing.. every episode is like a freaking movie. And now I have that theme song stuck in my head all day... all week.

I was looking forward to Elementary based on Sherlock, and was disappointed. Elementary is OK as a crime show, but it is not in the same league as Sherlock.

I was looking forward to Elementary based on Sherlock, and was disappointed. Elementary is OK as a crime show, but it is not in the same league as Sherlock.

Yeah. I am thinking I need to watch Hobbit 2 again... the scene with the Hobbit and the dragon would be like Watson and Sherlock together again... LOL.

It took me quite a while to warm up to the tepid Elementary.
Now I watch, but don't recommend.
And I've already said enough kind things (above) about the new Sherlock from the BBC. :)

Netflix also has the first two seasons of "Sherlock", plus the PBS app on the AppleTV now has the three episodes from Season 3.

GRRR season 3 over and they tease us again... How long until season 4!!!!

at least a year, as Moffat is filming Doctor Who now, more likely 1.5 to 2 years. I doubt Moffat, Cumberbatch and Freeman can get their schedules open and synced before late fall or early next year putting Sherlock on the air in Fall 2015 earliest.