Shockey to the Saints mid season review

SandraC

On Vacation
Original poster
Apr 10, 2008
NJ
OK Saints fans, you were here in the Summer when the Saints traded for Shockey, telling us how this would improve the team. I was here basically saying you would be better off with Jeremy Piven at tight end than Jeremy Shockey.

Now what do you think, now that you've had a half-season dose of Shockey treatment?

Typical Shockey...injuries, brutal blocking, and turning himself into a distraction. The funny thing is, not only are the Giants better off with Boss at tight end than they were with Shockey, the Saints offense was better with Billy Miller at tight end than it was with Shockey.

I had a feeling Drew Brees would not grow to love the ultimate NFL 'me' player. Can't wait until the next time he catches a pass for a first down and goes into full celebration mode...celebrating Jeremy Shockey, of course.

But good news...just like the Giants, the Saints will improve once they get rid of Shockey...but not until he does some more damage.

Sandra

not only are the Giants better off with Boss at tight end than they were with Shockey, the Saints offense was better with Billy Miller at tight end than it was with Shockey.

I still think Kevin Boss is overrated.

Give it some time, Sandy!

Besides, your J-E-T-S eviscerated the sorry Rams and have a shot at first place!

I loved it that Drew Brees gave it to Sh*t-can Shockey. That turd thinks he can bully every QB and found out he can't. Whatever Boss may or may not be, he ain't Shockey, and that's fine by me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)