"Short-Wave-Radio Zohar".

JediSirEsquire

Original poster
May 26, 2006
Windsor (Ontario) Canada
I visited Winnipeg (Manitoba) Canada in the early 1990s and I heard an AM radio-station from Detroit (Michigan) The United States of America in my girl-friend's parent's home's basement on an old clock-radio.

I called into the radio-station and I was broadcasted live on the air for being a listener from so far away. I hung up the telephone and listened to myself for the remaining minutes of the time-delayed reception in 1993.

This had me purchase an Canadian Tire all-band-radio which had me traversing the roof-top of my girl-friend's parent's home to install an Radio Shack short-wave-radio-antenna-kit, before the AM clock-radio event even occured in 1993.

I then stole-cable-television before even visiting Manitoba from my "officially mooked paper-mother" in the apartment below mine in Windsor (Ontario) Canadain in 1990, and eventually I moved to Winnipeg to steal cable from them as well along The Assiniboine River in 1993.

I then became BigWeed in Grosse Pointe (Michigan) The United States of America in 1994 where I stole cable from one of Aunt May's relatives who lived in the lower-flat on Maryland Street.

I married a Royal Hungarian Maiden and I assinated with a hunk of concrete a quasi-futuristic-portable-television which I bought at Canadian Tire. I assassinated it because the TV was too psychically-linked from a stay at The Little Memphis Cafe boarding-rooms in Windsor where I used no dope. This was a few years ago.

I lived in Budapest and I murdered three remote-controls after the new millenium began.

Vampires came and danced upon my wife's family's Lake Balaton cottage in Csopok (Hungary) European Union while my wife and I were staying there alone.

I lost my Magic Wooden Snow Knome son who has already "popped-up" to Windsor-Essex Children's Aid and my wife is now a Royal Lady and we now have a Royal Duchess daugher who is an "ACORN" of knowledge.

I watched The Ghoul on television as a child and my eyes became stuck shut in Detroit (Michigan) The United States of America.

I had to live in The Paramount Apartments on Ouellette Avenue in Windsor and they were doing electrical-experiments on me and my wife I think, my hand was knocking on the floor while I was sleeping. We went back to Budapest and I ended up in Dracula's Laboratory Sanitorium in Hungary after being injected by The Key Stone Cops in 2004.

:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts