"Short-Wave-Radio Zohar".

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JediSirEsquire

Original poster
May 26, 2006
Windsor (Ontario) Canada
I visited Winnipeg (Manitoba) Canada in the early 1990s and I heard an AM radio-station from Detroit (Michigan) The United States of America in my girl-friend's parent's home's basement on an old clock-radio.

I called into the radio-station and I was broadcasted live on the air for being a listener from so far away. I hung up the telephone and listened to myself for the remaining minutes of the time-delayed reception in 1993.

This had me purchase an Canadian Tire all-band-radio which had me traversing the roof-top of my girl-friend's parent's home to install an Radio Shack short-wave-radio-antenna-kit, before the AM clock-radio event even occured in 1993.

I then stole-cable-television before even visiting Manitoba from my "officially mooked paper-mother" in the apartment below mine in Windsor (Ontario) Canadain in 1990, and eventually I moved to Winnipeg to steal cable from them as well along The Assiniboine River in 1993.

I then became BigWeed in Grosse Pointe (Michigan) The United States of America in 1994 where I stole cable from one of Aunt May's relatives who lived in the lower-flat on Maryland Street.

I married a Royal Hungarian Maiden and I assinated with a hunk of concrete a quasi-futuristic-portable-television which I bought at Canadian Tire. I assassinated it because the TV was too psychically-linked from a stay at The Little Memphis Cafe boarding-rooms in Windsor where I used no dope. This was a few years ago.

I lived in Budapest and I murdered three remote-controls after the new millenium began.

Vampires came and danced upon my wife's family's Lake Balaton cottage in Csopok (Hungary) European Union while my wife and I were staying there alone.

I lost my Magic Wooden Snow Knome son who has already "popped-up" to Windsor-Essex Children's Aid and my wife is now a Royal Lady and we now have a Royal Duchess daugher who is an "ACORN" of knowledge.

I watched The Ghoul on television as a child and my eyes became stuck shut in Detroit (Michigan) The United States of America.

I had to live in The Paramount Apartments on Ouellette Avenue in Windsor and they were doing electrical-experiments on me and my wife I think, my hand was knocking on the floor while I was sleeping. We went back to Budapest and I ended up in Dracula's Laboratory Sanitorium in Hungary after being injected by The Key Stone Cops in 2004.

:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)