Shortcut/bookmark bar issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

raoul5788

Studebaker driver
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
Like many I have a shortcut bar at the top of my screen. Here's the weird part, my Satguys icon gets duplicated in place of other icons, like Facebook for example. Sometimes they revert back to the correct one only to switch again to the Satguys one! What's going on, anyone have any ideas?

You will be assimilated.....

Delete both shortcuts and add them again.

You will be assimilated.....

Delete both shortcuts and add them again.
I've tried that. They end up reverting back. It seems to be a ff issue, chrome doesn't do it. BTW, this is on my laptop. FF works better than chrome on my laptop although chrome is better on my pc.

I've tried that. They end up reverting back. It seems to be a ff issue, chrome doesn't do it. BTW, this is on my laptop. FF works better than chrome on my laptop although chrome is better on my pc.

I have not used FF in a long time so I don't have a specific suggestion, only use chrome or sometimes Edge/Explorer on my laptop,

I've been trying Edge, no firm opinion on it yet.

You would do well to post the Firefox version and operating system involved.

Edge is mostly just a Exploder knock-off without some of the important compatibilities for sites built around legacy versions of IIS.

KE4EST's offering should lay waste to the problem at least temporarily.

I haven't experienced the problem myself under Debian Stretch, Windows XP, WIndows 7 or Windows 10 and I'm running the latest general releases that support each OS (Debian and XP running the ESR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)