Should I move to DTV?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

theodore_miller

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 15, 2006
I am curious to see some Dish converts chime in. I am considering changing my service to DTV from Dish and want to know pro's and con's. I reside in the Detroit Metro area and Dish is really making this whole HD Local and upgrade a nightmare. I am unable to upgrade to HD until this miracel 622 comes out but the stories are getting old and I just want a sattelite HD solutions and HD locals. Oh, I have VOIP at home so no phone line. Does DTV offer a solid DVR dual tuner solution and do they have Mpeg4 picure quality?

Thanks!

theodore_miller said:
I am curious to see some Dish converts chime in. I am considering changing my service to DTV from Dish and want to know pro's and con's. I reside in the Detroit Metro area and Dish is really making this whole HD Local and upgrade a nightmare. I am unable to upgrade to HD until this miracel 622 comes out but the stories are getting old and I just want a sattelite HD solutions and HD locals. Oh, I have VOIP at home so no phone line. Does DTV offer a solid DVR dual tuner solution and do they have Mpeg4 picure quality?

Thanks!
D* does NOT have an Mpeg4 DVR right now. Maybe this Spring.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts