Should I upgrade?

It is a $99.00 MasterCard as the rebate. It says debit but it is run as a credit card. It is the rebate offer.

I have had reports that customers have done so. It is a credit card and is accepted anywhere that accepts MasterCard.

Sorry, but that has not been my experience. Safeway and some other places would not take it, as credit or debit. In fact, the only place I found where it worked was at Giant. Of course, at that point I stopped looking.

Sorry, but that has not been my experience. Safeway and some other places would not take it, as credit or debit. In fact, the only place I found where it worked was at Giant. Of course, at that point I stopped looking.

Run as a credit card, it should have worked, but would've, could've, should've doesn't matter at this point.

That being said, Dish is my "rebate redemption" site of first choice. Whenever I get a rebate card in the mail, I just log in and pay it on the Dish balance. I'm on auto pay, but there is usually only a few days gap without a balance. Next auto-pay is reduced accordingly. They have taken every one I have thrown at them.

If I don't do it immediately like that it I'm afraid it will end up lost in the back of a drawer somewhere.

Run as a credit card, it should have worked, but would've, could've, should've doesn't matter at this point.

That being said, Dish is my "rebate redemption" site of first choice. Whenever I get a rebate card in the mail, I just log in and pay it on the Dish balance. I'm on auto pay, but there is usually only a few days gap without a balance. Next auto-pay is reduced accordingly. They have taken every one I have thrown at them.

If I don't do it immediately like that it I'm afraid it will end up lost in the back of a drawer somewhere.

I think that's an excellent idea and will copy it shamelessly should I ever get another rebate card! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)