Should my DVR menu say Dish Platinum or BlockBuster Movie Pass?

Looks like it changed over this morning

The interface is so slow though!!! I don't even want to use it.

By the way, mine changed to Blockbuster Movie Pass, without a software rev change.

I remember the week before it went live, my 722 read BBMP for a day or two, then went back to Dish Platinum, and then back to BBMP when it went live.

Mine 722K has had the L90 software for awhile now and last week the menu showed BBMP and tonight when I went to use it all it showed was Platinum and didn't seem to have any BBMP content, just stuff from Networks and Movie channels...

Mine 722K has had the L90 software for awhile now and last week the menu showed BBMP and tonight when I went to use it all it showed was Platinum and didn't seem to have any BBMP content, just stuff from Networks and Movie channels...

Dish Platinum and BBMP have the same content on the receiver

Both of my 622's are S/W L635. Is that the current verstion? I still have Dish Platinum in my menu.

Yes, the version is current, and it will say Dish Platinum

Ok. All of the content under Dish Patnum has been blank for months. Is this supposed to work on my receivers? My receivers show connected and online.

Ok. All of the content under Dish Patnum has been blank for months. Is this supposed to work on my receivers? My receivers show connected and online.

Exit out of "Blockbuster Movie Pass", then use "All Movies" instead. This should show you the results, and you should be able to use the * button to filter only free movies.

MattG@ DISH NETWORK said:
Exit out of "Blockbuster Movie Pass", then use "All Movies" instead. This should show you the results, and you should be able to use the * button to filter only free movies.

Mine is 622. Is the * works 622 also, becoz I tried but it still display all the movies instead of free movies..

Dish's setup on this is definitely screwed. I have two receivers, a 722 and a 622, and am a 2-disk a month BBMP subscriber. My 722 shows "Blockbuster Movie Pass" in the menu, but every time I download something, the nightly update wipes it out (I think this what happens at least). My 622, which is SW version L635, says "Dish Cinema" and "Dish Platinum", NOT Blockbuster Movie Pass. Also, Midnight Lounge, which works just fine on my 722, shows as "Not avaialbe in your area" on the 622. Really, Dish? How about using a little project management on these software rollouts?

On a positive note,Our 722 and 612 both now say BBMP and happy to report that both are atm retaining the recordings!Hope to see this trend continue and they get it fixed for everyone!

On a positive note,Our 722 and 612 both now say BBMP and happy to report that both are atm retaining the recordings!
Wow; that's a definite improvement! Did all your previous downloads on your 722 show up all of a sudden as they did for DirtyDan? (Mine haven't.) Also, my 612 retains about 1/3 of my downloads indefinitely. The rest vanish just like they do on my 722. :(

Wow; that's a definite improvement! Did all your previous downloads on your 722 show up all of a sudden as they did for DirtyDan? (Mine haven't.) Also, my 612 retains about 1/3 of my downloads indefinitely. The rest vanish just like they do on my 722. :(

Unfortunately no the previous recordings did not show up.:( But since last week or so I have 3 recordings that are still there.The 612 has worked like a charm from the get go.The 722 was the main culprit.So at least they are working to fix it hopefully they get to everyone not soon but real soon!;)

I have Dish Platinum. My 612 converted over to Blockbuster on the menu several weeks ago. However my 622 is still stuck at Platinum.

I have Dish Platinum. My 612 converted over to Blockbuster on the menu several weeks ago. However my 622 is still stuck at Platinum.

The 622 has not received the software to change the wording from "DISH Platinum", to "Blockbuster Movie Pass", so this is normal

My 722K can't make up its mind on if it wants to be BBMP or Platinum, it swaps back and forth almost weekly.

I've seen some not changing, but never flipping back and forth like this. Will you PM your phone number or account number so I can report this problem for you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts