Showtime FREE this weekend.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Free Showtime preview starts tomorrow, Thursday, at 6:00AM. Channels 285-298. :)

Yer welcome!

Ed

Not complaining, just wondering: what's up with all the free previews? Starz last weekend, HBO before that,...

If this keeps up, I will definately have to buy an external hard drive sooner than when I was planning!

With all these free previews lately, I am wondering why I am paying to subscribe to these channels, since they keep showing all their best movies and specials for FREE.

Yeah, its seems like there is a new preview each weekend. I know that we have had Starz in preview twice? since the end of summer, and now this will be the 2nd SHO preview too.

Oh well, nothing wrong with free.

only problem is that showtime sucks, i added it to get the $30 credit but i cant wait to cancel it

With all these free previews lately, I am wondering why I am paying to subscribe to these channels, since they keep showing all their best movies and specials for FREE.

I love Free Preview weekends and I subscribe to premium channels already.

The reason?

They actually show good movies those weekends for a change....

only problem is that showtime sucks, i added it to get the $30 credit but i cant wait to cancel it

Showtime is the WORSE channel. They don't show the premiere movies in 6 months after the DVD release. They wait and wait. Just get HBO/Cinemax and Starz package.

Yup, another free weekend for anyone who doesn't already pay for it. For the rest of us, its a slap in the face! What the heck is the point of me paying for it when its freakin FREE?

I am so happy that I cancelled all my premium channels when I got blockbuster total access earlier this year. Those channels are so many months behind DVD releases that I can't even find anything to watch during the Free previews. The only thing I missed are the orginal series, but I am only about 1 season behind on DVD and I get to watch 8 to 10 episdoes back to back without waiting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts