Showtime on demand available? (1 Viewer)

pparry

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 17, 2006
Does Dish have Showtime on demand at this point? I want to watch the seventh season of Weeds and the dvd doesn't come out until the end of February. I'd like to subscribe to Showtime for a month, watch the 7th season, and then cancel it. This obviously won't work if I can only watch 1-2 episodes via regular Showtime programming. Does Showtime have the full seasons of Weeds available on demand on Dish? With HBO I was able to watch almost all of their original programming on demand via the HBO go app on my roku box.

Tampa8

Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
Dish does not have Showtime on demand. From your comparison to HBO GO, you may mean do they have Showtime Anytime. No to that either, I see only two providers have it, with another one in Beta.

pparry

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 17, 2006
Dish does not have Showtime on demand. From your comparison to HBO GO, you may mean do they have Showtime Anytime. No to that either, I see only two providers have it, with another one in Beta.

Thanks for the info. It's a real shame there's no on demand Showtime with Dish. I guess I'll have to wait until the end of February.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts