Showtime package missing 2 channels

last time I had showtime I had those,also Dishes site for showtime says 11 channels.Honestly this is not a big deal.,because I have east feed.Just wondering ..

Still, the first 2 links clearly say "11 channels", but then they only show 9 icons. I guess the picture-book readers see 9 channels, yet the people who can read english see 11 :D
1st page it goes to has this as Showtime description. "SHOWTIME® knows how to create buzz. This powerhouse cable network delivers critically acclaimed original series like Dexter® and Homeland; Hollywood hit movies like The Help and SHOWTIME SPORTS®. With 9 channels, including 5 in HD, SHOWTIME® is the network that gets everyone talking—and watching! SHOWTIME®. Brace Yourself."

Yeah, if you click on the "Learn More" button, you get this in bold large lettering (which is the same as the 2nd link, sorry):

THE SHOWTIME[SUP]®[/SUP] PACKAGE OFFERS 11 DIFFERENT CHANNELS.

Wasn't Sundance Channel part of the Showtime package? That may account for the strange count. As a customer for over a decade, I can't remember the Movie Channels being part of the Showtime package, although Showtime (CBS) owns Movie Channel, so it certainly is possible.

However, that's the one thing that has always bothered me about Dish website: it never seems to be highly accurate, as if they have rotating interns in charge of updating the website.

Sundance used to be part of Showtime. Now it is now one of the Rainbow (AMC) channels.
1)Showtime
2)Showtime West
3)Showtime Too
4)Showtime Showcase
5)Showtime Extreme
6)Showtime Beyond
7)The Movie Channel East
8)The Movie Channel Extra East
9)Flix

NOT 10)The Movie Channel West - Part of AT250
NOT 11)The Movie Channel Extra West - Part of AT250

NOT 12)Sundance - No longer owned by Showtime - Part of AT 250?

NOT 13) Showtime Next - Not available on Dish
NOT 14) Showtime Women - Not Available on Dish
NOT 15) Showtime Family Zone - Not Available on Dish

Still, the first 2 links clearly say "11 channels", but then they only show 9 icons. I guess the picture-book readers see 9 channels, yet the people who can read english see 11 :D

?Guilty. Never saw any Penthouse articles others insisted were there either. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)